2007年10月17日 星期三

Hi all,我是振宗

以下是港哥在yahoo部落格的留言,那邊大家應該比較少去了,我把那篇留言轉貼到這裡
Hi all,
我是振宗, I'm so excited to connect with you here ! I haven't got a chance to read through all your updates but I will do so soon. Time flies...it's been over 12 years after the graduation from KMC. Hope you all are doing great. I miss all ofyou immensely.
青蓉, 宇翔, and I are doing well here in Florida. Yes, we have one child who is a first grader now. We enjoy him very much. We moved here for my work a couple years ago. The Taiwanese community here is well established so we are fortunate to be able to connect to parts of our culture. I haven't been back to Taiwan for about 7 years and I lost most of the contacts with you...Sigh...
Anyway, please send me an email at" fly_ing_fish@yahoo.com" if you would like to connect. The computer can show Chinese characters so please feel free to do so if you prefer...actually I prefer to see that. It takes forever for me to type in Chinese but I'll do my best next time. I'm also new to this blog thingy and I'm likely to mess up things so bare with me when it happens.
Well, I look forward to "chatting" with you more.

3 則留言:

deadfish 提到...

港哥,我竟然忘記你和青蓉結婚的事了...看到你寫到她名字,才恍然大悟! 我發現我快要忘記大學發生的事了...上次和同學聊天,談到騎車去墾丁的事情,我還插不上話,因為幾乎沒有印象! 宇翔就是你們小朋友的名字吧!? 希望你們在那邊過得快樂!
建議有小孩的人,把小孩名字都寫一寫吧! 讓我這個沒小孩的人過過乾癮!

fosasy 提到...

建議用MSNc或是即時通應該也很方便
我ㄉMSN
fosas@ms32.hinet.net

振宗 提到...

Hi deadfish,
謝謝妳還記得我們. 是的, 宇翔是我們小朋友的名字. 我們在這邊過得還可以... 下次有機會再把照片貼上來.

Fosasy,
我很少用MSN instant messager but I'd be more than happy to chat with you. 我的MSN是: verdi_choi@hotmail.com
Look for my request to chat:)
我現在起會多sign in. 希望也可以用MSN看到大家:)